Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sophia's vacation Album!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it's taken me a while to get this album put together, but Sophia really wanted to share. You've probably seen FarmhouseGirl's Zion album already...but here is Sophia's!

    Sophia's vacation

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you for sharing!! I always love new albums. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Very cute album! Thanks for sharing!

  4. #4
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Great album!
    Very cute!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loved your album, where is the farmhouse?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loved the album! Rachel was very happy to have had such fun on the trip with her cousins.

    The farmhouse is in a tiny town in central Utah called Mt. Pleasant. I can't wait to open it this spring! Molly really wants to go down there this year.

    Jessica

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I love the Mt. Pleasant/Ephraim/Manti area! You really feel like you have stepped back in time to a slower, easier pace when you are there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album!I loved it.Sophia is so cute!

  10. #10
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Great album! Thanks for sharing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •